We are Phluant. The leading provider of advertising intelligence and mobile media solutions. Our team is dedicated to delivering the kind of technological ingenuity and superior customer experience that can help you turn data insights into real world impact.
At Phluant, we do what we love and we love what we do. We also understand that passion alone does not translate to success. That’s why we foster an environment that inspires productivity, collaboration and achievement. We encourage growth and creative thinking, while always keeping the needs of customers top of mind.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day aspects of the client business (es) they support on behalf of the company. The Account Manager manages workflow and client expectations regarding timing and deliverables, while maintaining superior client service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop strong client relationships centered on the day-to-day deliverables
- Interface with all agency disciplines to manage workflow and resources to ensure on time and on budget execution of projects
- Provide written and verbal status reports as required
- Open new jobs and close jobs that are completed
- Review all work from other departments to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Review and archive all client and agency related documents.
- Become category “expert” for the client’s business; gather and disseminate relevant information to team members on the competitive landscape and industry.
- Provide regular reporting of digital spending and creative of client’s competitors
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Software and Business Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 2-4 year’s previous digital agency experience
- Passion for digital technology and innovation and the ability to recognize and recommend client opportunities
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to grasp and explain complex technical concepts
- Working knowledge of interactive creative development, media planning and buying, campaign
Implementation. and analytics
- Ability to multi-task, able to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines following processes and procedures as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail; superior time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment to meeting changing goals and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills for client and internal relationship building