We are Phluant. The leading provider of advertising intelligence and mobile media solutions. Our team is dedicated to delivering the kind of technological ingenuity and superior customer experience that can help you turn data insights into real world impact.
At Phluant, we do what we love and we love what we do. We also understand that passion alone does not translate to success. That’s why we foster an environment that inspires productivity, collaboration and achievement. We encourage growth and creative thinking, while always keeping the needs of customers top of mind.
As a member of our Sales team, the Agency Development Manager will help drive the incredible growth of Phluant’s mobile ad products, services and solutions – specifically Phluant’s mobile ad server. You will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying prospective agency customers from outbound and inbound leads. This includes following up on marketing generated responses, RFI/RFP requests, and new agency development.
Duties assigned to individuals in this role include, but are not limited to, strive to meet quarterly and annual agency goals in accordance to the agency development plan, maintain effective relationships and deep understand of agencies and their clients and move agencies from RFI/RFP to agency contract.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Initiate conversations with new agencies
- Identify and properly qualify agency clients and the opportunity within each agency
- Present Phluant solutions to prospective agencies
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested agencies, key contacts and decision makers, their clients, quarterly and annual budgets and total value of each agency opportunity
- Exceed monthly/quarterly agency qualified lead and deals sourced targets
Education, Software and Business Experience
- At least 2 years professional B2B selling experience in technology sales to agencies
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding business objectives and quotas
- Proven prospecting and development cycle management skills
- Demonstrated results in the solutions-based selling process
- Ability to work in a fluid/changing market place.
- Strong organizational, managerial, and personal skills to successfully communicate and negotiate with internal and external customers
- Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge and experience with online/mobile adtech delivery solutions
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities, and solve complex problems
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented