We are Phluant. The leading provider of advertising intelligence and mobile media solutions. Our team is dedicated to delivering the kind of technological ingenuity and superior customer experience that can help you turn data insights into real world impact.
At Phluant, we do what we love and we love what we do. We also understand that passion alone does not translate to success. That’s why we foster an environment that inspires productivity, collaboration and achievement. We encourage growth and creative thinking, while always keeping the needs of customers top of mind.
The Campaign Manager plays an integral part of the Client Services team. He/she is responsible for working closely with Sales, Product and Channel teams to build tighter relationships with agency and publisher clients. He/she will primarily deal with managing the on time delivery of campaigns, provide client support and tier one troubleshooting of technical issues. This includes working with many of the top agencies and publishers in the US. In this role, he/she would be the point person internally on all campaigns and would make sure client’s experiences are smooth and efficient. He/she will work with Product Engineers to fully service client’s needs, into mobile rich media advertising units.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage on-time delivery of mobile ad campaign
- Set deadlines and confirm deliverables with internal and external team
- Work closely with Account Managers to support campaigns
- Provide technical guidance to Account Managers and clients
- Interact directly with agency, publishers, and 3rd party vendors
- Liaise with Channel team on site certification for upcoming campaigns
- Consult on creative best practices and optimization
- Maintain documentation on campaign process and new procedures
- Troubleshoot common campaign issues
- QA and review creative before trafficking to publishers
- Analyze reporting, look for potential problem areas
- Work with publishers on potential tag implementation or reporting issues
Computer and Software Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook & PPT)
- Understanding of Internet technologies (browsers, apps, devices, etc.)
- Familiarity with common graphics programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash
Education and Business Experience
- BA or BS degree
- At least 2 years client facing positions (agency side, or Internet publishers service experience in the online advertising industry)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with particular attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients at the same time under pressure, within tight deadlines, without direct supervision
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, fluid operating environment
- Adeptness in understanding new technologies in short periods of time
- Self-motivated, self-learning, and proactive in identifying all possible solutions to help clients.
- Strong organizational skills
- Aptitude to troubleshoot common campaign issues