We are Phluant. The leading provider of advertising intelligence and mobile media solutions. Our team is dedicated to delivering the kind of technological ingenuity and superior customer experience that can help you turn data insights into real world impact.
At Phluant, we do what we love and we love what we do. We also understand that passion alone does not translate to success. That’s why we foster an environment that inspires productivity, collaboration and achievement. We encourage growth and creative thinking, while always keeping the needs of customers top of mind.
As a member of the Sales team, the Director of Media Sales will help to fuel the next phase of the Company’s growth. You will prospect, manage and develop new mobile demand partner relationships with the ultimate goal of growing Month-over-Month revenue.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospect and close deals with demand accounts
- Own a demand pipeline, with accountability for revenue
- Work closely with internal teams (Product, Publisher Services, Marketing) to structure deals that maximize revenue for all constituents
- Intimately learn about and effectively discuss and present all aspects of Phluant’s business
- Be team-oriented and collaborative
Education, Software and Business Experience
- At least 2 years professional B2B selling experience in technology sales to agencies
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding business objectives and quotas
- Proven prospecting and development cycle management skills
- Ability to work in a fluid/changing market place.
- Strong organizational, managerial, and personal skills to successfully communicate and negotiate with internal and external customers
- Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge and experience with online/mobile media selling
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented